|Mr. Douglas Anderson
|College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario|
|Mr. Mike Epp||College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia|
|Dr. Trevor Theman||College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta|
|Ms. Sylvie Leboeuf||Collège des médecins du Québec|
|Ms. Kellie Skelhorn||College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia|
|Ms. Joanna Noble||Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC); observer|
|Ms. Cindy Streefkerk||Project Consultant|
|Ms. Sarah C. Paquette||Junior Project Manager|
|Ms. Fleur-Ange Lefebvre||Executive Director & CEO|
Download the Terms of Reference document in PDF format.
Terms of Reference
Excellence in medical regulation
To facilitate the development, dissemination, adoption and evaluation of best medical regulatory practices and operational mechanisms by FMRAC and its members.
Terms of Reference
Reporting to the Executive Committee of the Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada, this committee will fulfill the Mission by:
- Proposing appropriate strategies, frameworks, structures and policies for best medical regulatory practices and best operational mechanisms.
- Regularly reviewing and updating the tools that are specific to the mandate of FMRAC and its members and identify other tools for implementation as appropriate.
- Identifying and following up on broad risk management and quality improvement issues for national activity, or activity on behalf of FMRAC and its members.
- Recommending actions to address priority issues.
- Working towards a national accreditation system for FMRAC members.
It is envisioned that the National Risk Management Committee will convene once a quarter. These meetings will take place via teleconference and face to face. It is anticipated that two meetings a year will be face to face, one of which will be held at the same time and place as the FMRAC AGM if the AGM schedule permits. The teleconference meetings are anticipated to be 60 – 90 minutes duration.