|Mr. Douglas Anderson
|College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario|
|Mr. Mike Epp||College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia|
|Mr. David Kay||College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta|
|Dr Yves Robert||Collège des médecins du Québec|
|Ms. Kellie Skelhorn||College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia|
|Ms. Joanna Noble||Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC)|
|Ms. Kopiha Nathan||Healthcare Insurance Reciprical of Canada (HIROC)|
|Mrs. Sarah C. Paquette||Junior Project Manager|
|Ms. Fleur-Ange Lefebvre||Executive Director & CEO|
Download the Terms of Reference document in PDF format.
Terms of Reference
To Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Risk Management Committee facilitates the development, dissemination, adoption and evaluation of best medical regulatory practices and operational mechanisms by FMRAC and its members by:
- Proposing appropriate strategies, frameworks, structures and policies for best medical regulatory practices and best operational mechanisms.
- Regularly reviewing and updating the tools that are specific to the mandate of FMRAC and its members and identify other tools for implementation as appropriate.
- Identifying and following up on broad risk management and quality improvement issues for national activity, or activity on behalf of FMRAC and its members.
- Recommending actions to address priority issues.
- Working towards a national accreditation system for FMRAC members.
The Risk Management Committee will convene at least twice a year. These meetings will take place face to face or via online conferencing.
There are five representatives from the medical regulatory authorities
In addition, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC) representatives and consultants may be invited to join meetings as required